Huge violations by Dr. Alan Abramowitz and Peace Valley Internal Medicine in Fountainville

5039 Swamp Rd Ste 401, Fountainville, PA 18923, USA
Additional Fees

Dr. Alan Abramowitz D.O.

and Rene Curry, CRNP have screamed at me for the last time. I can’t take the continuous berating and mocking me. I have severe Lupus and it’s absolutely debilitating. This is a fact and I’ve struggled with the pain for years.

I was in an examination room with Dr. Abramowitz and Rene Curry and I just said, “Please, give me something for the pain!” I was sobbing. Dr. Abramowitz said, “Oh shut up Maxine….really, just shut the *** up!” Then Rene Curry started laughing, then they both started laughing at me.

I don’t know what to do but I’m seeing all these reviews about the abuse they’ve endured at Peace Valley Internal Medicine and I felt empowered to say something. I’m 68 years old and am in constant pain.

Product or Service Mentioned: Peace Valley Internal Medicine Doctor.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Abusing elderly patients, Misdiagnosed me, Continuous berating and mocking me, Crnp have screamed at me.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 18.

Comments

This review is so bogus. I have known Dr.

Abramowitz in a professional manner for years. I respect his professional demeanor so much I became his patient.Renee Curry has treated me several times and she has always been professional, friendly and knowledgeable.As an R.N.

I have high expectations as to how I am treated. And this practice exceeds my expectations.I am thinking they aren't too sorry to see the last of this one.